Revlon Teamed up with activist and model Adwoa Aboah to create a limited-edition makeup kit that’s as inspiring in its vibrant colors as it is in its message of strength.
- Activist and model Adwoa Aboah worked with us to create this vibrant and daring makeup kit that supports body positivity and Gurls Talk, the female empowerment movement that Adwoa founded, where young women have the freedom to share their experiences and issues without judgment
- So, about this makeup kit! Adwoa personally picked each product and shade—and was inspired by bold, bright colors, for both the products and the inspirational packaging
- The kit includes:
- Revlon Nail Enamel in Be Your Bae, a deep eggplant shade that’s loaded with multi-colored glitter
- Super Lustrous Lipstick in Yas Gurl, a creamy, super hot and vibrant rose
- Eyeshadow Putty in Be-U-Ti-Ful, a rosy pink that’s packed with shimmer
- To make each of the Revlon X Gurls Talk kits truly unique—there are 3—we worked with female illustrator Ambivalently Yours, who brought to life the important issue highlighted by each kit through her artistry