Beauty UK Water Permeable Nail Polish is made with a unique colour polymer compound that allows water molecules to penetrate through its micro-pores. Unlike traditional nail polish, water and moisture can penetrate through to the nail bed providing a healthier, breathable environment.
Does NOT contain toluene, formaldehyde, dibutyl phthalate (DBP) or camphor.
The water permeability test:
- Step 1: Place one coat of nail varnish on a small area of paper towel. (Allow to completely dry)
- Step 2: Place another paper towel underneath to help confirm the results
- Step 3: Using an eyedropper, place two drops of water in the centre of the dried nail varnish (slightly blend for 30 to 60 seconds)
- Step 4: Confirm results by checking the bottom of the paper towel and it should be wet/damp. The second piece of paper towel may be damp.
- To see best results comparing this with one of our non-water permeable colours would show the differences (e.g. faster drying and water permeability results)
To ensure all nail varnishes are water permeable, we conduct the water permeability test for every nail varnish colour in each batch made, with comparing this to our non water permeable range to guarantee the results are correct. Keep in mind, this only applies to only one coat of polish and has not be.